please help anyone?????

Jamie_426

i got my oscar from a breeder and he wasen't kc registerd so i asked if the parents were so he said yes so i asked to have a copy maybe get the puppy registerd somehow, so befor i

bought the puppy he said he would make a copy come to buying it he said he had forgot,

ive been on his back now and then and it's 2 weeks later and i can't get hold of him he doesn't answer his phone although i got him to write me a receipt out to say that he would email or post me papers with his signiture

please help any one i will appreciate your answers thankyou

I kinda had the same prob with Grey, Both his parents are KC Reg (He came with a 5 generatin pedigree cert) but Grey and siblings wasnt (only litter that wasnt) this was Due to the fact the owner of Grey's Mum put an endorsment on her (meaning that her pups couldnt be KC Reg untill the owner that put the ban on will lift it and is the only person to do so) Its to late for our Grey and to be honest with ya it makes no odds to us as we rehomed him (when he was 7 months old) and love him to bits KC Reg or not!!!

I would love to rehome another Sibe in the future when I get a bigger place and it dont matter to us if the next one is KC Reg or not as we wasnt planning to work, Breed or show.

As for kids my Grey loves them.........YUM very tasty....... ONLY JOKING LOL :D

I have a 2 year old Son and Grey is great with him and any other children and I defo agree its like they know to be more gentle.

Good luck hope you manage to sort things out!!

Lazer's KC registered

Read this thread with interest. Lazer's KC registered done by the breeder. My question is this, what restrictions do the kennel club put on the breeder for registering?

I ask this as the breeder always has the odd puppy for sale, I've never seen a complete litter. What's to stop her buying five at a time and then telling the KC that she has a litter to register?

Yes we were introduced to 4 adults and were told which two were Lazer's parents but how can we be sure as he looks nothing like them?

Can anyone put my mind at rest over this? I love him to bits and at the end of the day he's worth every penny we paid for him but I would like to know if we've been ripped off and if anyone else is likely to be.