I just love Komodo Dragons.

For one of my birthdays we went to London Zoo and I got to see Raja the komodo dragon.

A beautiful creature.

I dont know what it is about them I just love them.

Its a shame one died :(

When they got them they were a breeding pair but one climbed up a badly placed rock formation because they had them temporarily seperated.

It fell and died :(

post-2224-13586044822177_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586044819633_thumb.jpg

post-2224-13586044821679_thumb.jpg

I don't want to start an argument here, but.. Komodos are aggressive O_O you shouldn't come near them unless you're very experienced and know what to do if they became aggressive. I don't like to use the word "dangerous" since it can be misinterpreted so easily, but in this case.. Well, I'd say komodo dragons are pretty dangerous. Unlike sharks who cause minimal harm (I forgot.. less than 30 shark bite cases per year?) to humans, komodos have a pretty good number of killed/injured people in their record :( they are indeed beautiful, unique animals but to say that they're misunderstood as an animal to be wary of, I don't really think so

I don't want to start an argument here, but.. Komodos are aggressive O_O you shouldn't come near them unless you're very experienced and know what to do if they became aggressive. I don't like to use the word "dangerous" since it can be misinterpreted so easily, but in this case.. Well, I'd say komodo dragons are pretty dangerous. Unlike sharks who cause minimal harm (I forgot.. less than 30 shark bite cases per year?) to humans, komodos have a pretty good number of killed/injured people in their record :( they are indeed beautiful, unique animals but to say that they're misunderstood as an animal to be wary of, I don't really think so

I know that. Iknow they are dangerous. their saliva is what can kill, it has deadly bacteria in it.

but they are still beautiful creatures like many other killer animals, sharks, wolves, tigers, etc

I know that. Iknow they are dangerous. their saliva is what can kill, it has deadly bacteria in it.

but they are still beautiful creatures like many other killer animals, sharks, wolves, tigers, etc

there is a program on Eden tonight at 8 about komodo's