Tutorial Articles

Marc

Hi All,

You will have noticed by now a tutorials section on the top of the forum, however nobody has yet had access to it. I have now opened this section for people so they can see the tutorials in there.

At present there are only 2 of them, however more will be appearing over the coming days. You can comment on the tutorials from within the tutorial itself (or at least should be able to if I set it up right LOL)

THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER?

You think you can do better tutorials? Good, prove it. If you want an article to be included for new users of the forum and you think you can write on clear and with images etc, then please feel free to post them within the FAQ & Tutorials section. If I see them and think they would indeed be extremely useful to a new member then I may well promote the topic to an article which will be included within that section.

A few things to bare in mind if you fancy it.

1. If I do not promote it, do not ask. This is going to be eventually a very full section and I want them to be as clear as possible.
  2. Ensure you capture everything in small chucks. For example I have done one on posting a new thread. However have not gone into how to upload images, use the attachment manager etc. This would be split into a separate tutorial.
  3. Do not do a tutorial unless you are 100% sure you know how to use all of that specific area yourself. There is no point in the blind leading the blind.