October Husky clip of the month

This month's theme

Halloween

thought it would be interesting to see what comes up for halloween vids ;) please not too gross / psycotic / horrific / etc etc we don't want claims of people getting nightmares, keep it sensible but still with the theme if you get me lol

Rules:

Only one video per member

no voting for your own entry when the poll comes up

Good Luck everyone

• 4 weeks later...

ok as we have had no entires for this month, I think I made a little difficult! Will prepare you for Novembers theme now.

I know we have fireworks night and guy forks but I dont think it would be wise trying to put that a theme for a movie comp for obvious reasons so I thought about rememberance day but im not sure how we could get that together so instead I thought I would give you a choice

you can choose between trying to get your sibe/s to show thier understanding of rememberance day and be quiet for 2 minutes! oooooo that will be a challance, lmao! Maybe you could challenge it even more and add the good old rememberance Poppy onto your dogs collar or something and see what you can do ;)

the other option

Famous husky traits! Basically a clip you have of your sibe doing something that they are well known for. This can be anything like howling, digging, working in the harness, using their wits to get their own way, etc etc

Now is the time to get thinking so you can get the film ready and entered before the poll goes up for novembers husky clip of the month.