Last walks with their collar

yesterday I came home from work to find that we had a packet to pick up from the royal mail place! Right away I new it was my boys new walking harnesses, woooohooooo, as it didnt need to be signed for and I knew it couldn't be Jamies walking belt!

Last night me and Jamie went down to the posh part of Poole known as Sandbanks where the multi millionairs live and also around me and jamie go sea fishing occasionally. We took the boys for their last walkies with thier collars before they have their walking harnesses.

Here are some pics of their cherished last walk using a collar, I dont think they are missing walking on collar and lead lol!

SSA50330.JPG SSA50332.JPG SSA50331.JPG SSA50334.JPG SSA50335.JPG SSA50333.JPG SSA50336.JPG SSA50337.JPG SSA50342.JPG SSA50341.JPG SSA50344.JPG SSA50343.JPG SSA50346.JPG SSA50347.JPG SSA50348.JPG SSA50349.JPG SSA50350.JPG SSA50351.JPG

and here are a few I took yesterday of Bandit and Marley

SSA50321.JPG SSA50323.JPG SSA50325.JPG SSA50327.JPG

Thanks everyone :D They walked great around the block this evening in their harnesses :) Not much pulling but im guessing thats due to them not being used to walking with a harness yet, im sure after a while they will soon be back to their old selves lmao :confused:

they will love their harnesses, im not sure you will though, it gives them plenty of pull.

speaking of pull, how do you manage 2 walk 3 huskies

If I get up early enough in the morning I can take all 3 of them out on the walking belt. Usually though if Im on my own I will walk Gizmo on his own and then take Marley and Bandit out together. Jamie has just started to come out with us more often so they can have walks together :)