My boys new toy - The Chuckle!

My boys have been spoilt over the past few days! Getting new harnesses each, bought them some treats and some Nature Diet Rabbit and Turkey meals all of which they love, harnesses not here yet though so not sure if they will approve or not, lol

I also bought them a new toy I spotted in Pets At Home. Its called The Chuckle and I thought it would be nice fun toy for them to play with. If you have ever had a jibber jabber toy thing when you were younger you should have an idea of what noise it makes.

It is made out of the bouncy rubber which with my 3 seems to last without detruction. As you probably guessed if you shake the chuckle side to side it will make a jibber jabber kinda sound and on either end you can put treats inside for them :) You would need to be careful when you throw it as it does bounce well!

My 3 are loving it! Bandit seems to be going absolutely wild for it, lol! I will get a video of them playing with it for you all :)

It cost 6.99 for the one I have (medium size). Ive looked on the pets at home site and can't find it there, so may have just been released in there and they haven't put it on there yet. I have found it on the Alpha Dog Toys site :)http://www.alphadogtoys.com/chuckle-treat-toy.html