Introducing the rest of my family...

post-9250-0-92377800-1398445950_thumb.jp

I am still, after a little less than a year of being a member, trying to figure out which dog(s) belong to whom, as well as trying to discover potential friends and ‘soul mates’ amongst our huge array of members (and new growing members). I wondered if I put up a post in the other pets section, others might also contribute more frequently rather than wandering off to other sites.

For example, I can offer a lot of advice about Siamese cats and to some extent, Lineolated Parakeets and tortoises, so please feel free to ask.

In the interim, here are some pic’s of our little old man (Leo – a Seal Point Siamese) and Yoshi, our hand tamed Linnie. Lol! He actually pecked Molly in a big way when she got her nose too close to his cage last year so Molly has huge respect for him!

I love all my furbies, and surprisingly, the cat is at the top of the ‘pecking order’. He is even putting ‘the bear’ in his place.

post-5833-13586032450516_thumb.jpg

post-5833-13586032456044_thumb.jpg

post-5833-13586032457059_thumb.jpg

post-5833-13586032462763_thumb.jpg

I love cats, my sister is the crazy cat lady. A stray, pregnant x-breed cat arrived at her door one night, heavily pregnant so my sister took her in - she is a tiny little thing and looks no bigger than a kitten herself. Anyway she had six kittens a few days later, one found a home with a friend and the rest were 'fixed' and now all live happily with my sister - they are all so darn cute, I adore them, but they play havoc with my asthma :D But the cuddles are so worth it :)

What sweet cat, WAIT that is a cat right lol.

Lol! Your comment reminded me of that clip from 'Friends' that someone posted. No, he's not a Sphynx, and no, he's not inside out. Don't know what his tongue was doing when Moll's dad took that pic last night...mid lick of fur, perhaps?:confused:

I love also, I had to get rid of my tiger cat about 1 year ago, he was just to BIG and I couldn't have him live in a small pull be hide camper, but he is doing great called my friend a few times and he is doing good. His nickname was BBB, B for Baby B Boo B for Boo, so Baby Boo Boo, I know it's funny but he would ALWAYS get hurt so I called him that lol.;)