Chip the ferret - September 2004-July 2010 - R.I.P Mr. Man xxx - Pic Heavy

Enter the ferret

This is a little tribute to a life that touched my heart and brightened my days like no other.

Just because I love him, and I will never forget him.

XXX

These are some of the first photo's I snapped of Chip, he was about 11 weeks when I met him, he was a chance find as I stumbled across an advert at a bootfair.

when I went to see the litter of kits I was flabbergasted, the guy took me into his conservatory which was full of runs, shelves and hutches, he then opened one of the hutches and I had about 30, 11 week old ferrets swarming over my feet.

For no reason I bend down and pick up one, this one turned out to be Chip, the best friend and companion I ever had.

post-2303-0-71535800-1397813361_thumb.jp

He was always round my feet, thinking up mischief, but never too far for a ferret hug

post-2303-0-92974800-1397821114_thumb.jpAnd this little mouse was his favourite toy and when he passed he took it with him, so I know somewhere up there he's bouncing around still playing

post-95-13978173741752_thumb.jpg

I could take him out for walks and he would never run away and in his last days I could take his mouse and he would follow me wherever I went, I could run to the other side of the field and he would chase me "chooking" all the way

post-2303-0-16360800-1397821117_thumb.jp

These last two show every inch of his character and are my favourite photos of him, this is how I remember him

post-2850-0-05021200-1397817084_thumb.jp^Just like a husky lol^

R.I.P Mr. Man

I'll never forget you

XOXOXOX

post-7-13978063102456_thumb.jpg XXX Chip the ferret - September 2004-July 2010 XXX

2 Months later, I meet Storm

A new Adventure Begins

:lovebone:

Aww I just found this! Thank you so much for sharing, i'm sorry for your loss. :( Sounds like he was a very special ferret, and you were very lucky to have him in your life. :)

Thank you, he was special, he helped me through a lot of bad times in my life and I am honoured to have known him

:thankyou:

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

What a fantastic tribute. He looks like he had an amazing life and he was so handsome :) I've always been interested in ferrets but with my life style they just were never a good fit for me. Amazing personalities they have though very sweet and mischievous kinda like a husky :D

Love your outlook............"a new adventure begins"

Rest in peace little buddy!

Thank you, more of an adventure than I bargained for, it didn't take long for me to realize that a husky is no "ordinary" dog lol

Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5