Most Beautiful Husky Competition

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The multiple choice makes it easier but I still had a horrible time. How about we start voting for our top 3? I focused on the adult-looking dogs as the puppies have an unfair advantage with their cuteness and are still growing. We could probably do a cutest puppy contest to make it fairer, but I don't think it'll be any eaiser :P .

Guest snowdog

sorry folks ive justed voted for everyone there all so georgous i cant possibly choose, but i ticked neekos as i was ticking cos i got carried away, i know its not counted, just wanted to let you know i didnt do it on purpose x

The multiple choice makes it easier but I still had a horrible time. How about we start voting for our top 3? I focused on the adult-looking dogs as the puppies have an unfair advantage with their cuteness and are still growing. We could probably do a cutest puppy contest to make it fairer, but I don't think it'll be any eaiser :P .

oh like the idea of cutest puppy - added to rep :ran_biggrin:

great idea added to rep :)

Think we gave this one a go before and it was a great success but why didnt do it this time I cant remember :confused::o

Would you like to host the cutest puppy one (Im more than happy to help you the poll, etc)?