Who here works full time?

Bec

The girlfriend and I both work FT. If we were to leave Aspen @ home for the day it would be in her crate and she would be there for 8.5 hrs, but luckily I get to bring her with me to work. (She is with me in the office, I don't leave her in the car). I think when she gets older we will put her in daycare, but that depends on her office behavior, if she's too loud she cant stay:(.

Lucky being able to take her to work?! :)

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work full time night shift. Dogs are crated both at night and when I sleep during the day, which is normally four hours in the "morning" and then another two hours later in the evening before work. When I'm up they take turns being out of the crate, will sometimes be allowed out at the same time, or if I can, I'll put them outside to run around on lines (right now that's not an option though as the cables are frayed).

I work full time leave at 8 and am home just after 4. i am stopping at my uncles till i get my new house, so my dogs have company all day and get walked while im at work .as soon as i get home i take them out. ive never crated any of my dogs each to their own whatever suits the individual and the dog. they are in a cage when they are in the van. unfortunately we all have to work.we would all like to stay at home with our dogs i miss mine when i go to work:( im waiting to win the lotto:D