Kit in Swing

I rescued Kit in March of 2011 from the local humane society. She spent her first seven days in the hospital suffering from severe case of giardia. The poor mite pulled through and now lives up to her nickname "Devil Kitty".......She's always into something!

For Christmas, I gave my granddaughter one of those jumping things that you hang in a door frame. For fun, we put Kit in it, just to what she would do. A bit of bouncing and turning and she was hooked! Purring loudly and eventually napping in the swing.

I thought you might enjoy seeing her having fun. (P.S. - She is no longer a tiny mite of a kitty - she's quite a chunky monkey! LOL)

post-8679-0-12005400-1374689981_thumb.jp

post-8679-0-68840400-1374689990_thumb.jp

post-53-13586011387765_thumb.jpg

post-53-13586011394008_thumb.jpg

post-53-13586011399509_thumb.jpg

:lolman: Cats seem to enjoy these sorts of things! When i was little i used to dress our cat up and put him in a doll's stroller and push him around, he would just lie there or sleep! Crazy cats :P

OMG! I did that too. I had a white persian cat who would tolerate the whole getting dressed up and then would flip his tail back and forth the entire time I was pushing him around in the doll carriage! His name was Snowball (HEY, I was only four or five and he died when I was seven).

Thanks onlythisgirl for that memory! (I need to get the granddaughter a kitty!)