For Sale, Canny Collar

Brand new, size 5, from the Cannyco.com

Canny Collar size 5 - 43cm - 48cm (17" - 19") example breeds include German Shepherds, Golden Retrievers, Rhodesian Ridgebacks

asking for £10 with free delivery & the money will go towards Shiloh's vet bills fund ( Hy'Shqa - I will ask that the money goes straight to you as per your thread, or I will sort something if the buyer does not have paypal)

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/threads/shiloh-fundraiser.34410/

unless you want to donate more?????????????? ;)

post-3916-0-19458400-1373664128_thumb.jp

post-143-13586009759344_thumb.jpg

post-143-13586009760411_thumb.jpg

love my canny well worth the money. an clean that bloody keyboard

ROFL!!!!! As soon as I posted the pic, I thought "Ew, you dirty mare! Look at that dust!!" You'd think we never used the keyboard!! AND I have a mini Henrietta hoover to do it with, I have no excuse!! :oops:

not much diff inbetween 4/5 hun

hmmm will speak to the o/h as Storm is on hole 3 of his size 4. But it is fraying and he needs a new one. Id rather get this one and have the money go to a good cause than pay the earth from canny.com