I use to be good at this but then....

Michelle Melsom

I took an arrow to the knee :/

Lol not really but whos playing Skyrim? I havnt had much of a chance to play it yet b/f's been hogging the XBOX but I have been playing saints row 3 now and then...had to do this thing and drive a tiger around in my car...it would swipe at me and then I would swerve and crash :P

373912_10150441279437260_516947259_8990841_892794680_n.jpg

This is my character on Saints Row 3 shes pretty sweet shes got the russian accent to soooo Vampire like :P except she punches and jumps like a gangster? I dunno lol

396072_10150438131582260_516947259_8977781_1094739175_n.jpg404587_10150438152012260_516947259_8977906_1501382890_n.jpg

When I had a chance to make a character on Skyrim I gave it the same lookish...from what I can remember >.>

Yes. LOL!

My current character is a level 25 female imperial.

She's a werewolf; and I'm fighting for the Imperial Legion.

Was gonna go for the Stormcloaks, but then I read *SPOILERS* they destroy Whiterun and I didn't want that to happen cause I like that city. *End Spoiler*

Because I have the PC version I have many mods on it that improve the game. Some mods I have are ones that make dragons impossibly hard and make you fear them. Another one improves werewolfism, so I can transform at will and multiple times per day. Another one increases the detail of textures, and another makes the night-time darker so you actually have to use torches at night.

I find the main quest to be shorter than Oblivion, though, which is quite sad...you'd think the journey to defeat *spoiler* an epic dragon like Alduin and all of his dragon followers *End Spoiler* would be longer and full of hardship. Not really. Maybe I'm just not doing enough sidequests...

Anyways...

Anyone ELSE play Skyrim? :)

Oh god yes....Picked up Saints Row 3 *cheap* in the black friday deals and was pleasantly surprised and was good for killing a bit of time, but christ Skyrim... I was looking forward to have some time off over Christmas but all I remember is opening it and now I'm back at work :(

Not really into the magic and dragon side of it but quite like going round being a bit of a git :bananalama:

• 2 weeks later...

Well I beat my first file a while ago, so there's nothing left to do. Did more sidequests...

When I get back home, I'm gonna start a new one. I just started exploring the magic side of it, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. I avoided magic because I just assumed it was like Oblivion: all gross and crappy. LOL

I think in my new one I'm going to create a mage character, but I still might end up becoming a werewolf. Or, maybe I'll just download the mod that makes you a werewolf forever and then just create a pure werewolf file. Mwhahaha.

Or, maybe I'll join the Dark Brotherhood.

ARGH, so many options, so little time!

Did you ever get that weird dragons flying backwards thing on xbox?

I didn't get that but I hit a pretty irritating (Note: Family forum so I can't say my actual words) bug. Without giving spoilers on anythings after doing one quest I can no longer go a certain town without all the guards wanting to kill me, and if you try and talk to them it just loops round and does nothing! That kinda has killed it for me, think I'll be going back to battlefield when I get some more time!

I didn't get that but I hit a pretty irritating (Note: Family forum so I can't say my actual words) bug. Without giving spoilers on anythings after doing one quest I can no longer go a certain town without all the guards wanting to kill me, and if you try and talk to them it just loops round and does nothing! That kinda has killed it for me, think I'll be going back to battlefield when I get some more time!

Ohhh I havent played it yet becasue my b/f is still hogging it and he got the backwards flying dragons bug and had to make a whole new game :/