Hello!!!

Thank you! I really feel sick to my stomach. I just got his new pic and his ears are up and he is sooo cute. I have already hired a trainer, he comes right away on Friday to help us with the do's and don't. He is a very good trainer. He has trained many of my friends dogs as well and they are fabulous. At this point, there is no turning back, I have a vet appt next Friday for his first checkup and hopefully alll will go well. My uncle breeds malmutes so I did nto think any of them looked that way. I mean his were used for protection of the horses. He has horse ranch, the aer HUGE i mean HUGE! lol, like the size of a bear! LOL.. I did notice something on alot of huksies, their tongues hang out?? Are they just trying to cool themselves? The book I have does not state anythign about drooling?

His new pic is below..

I'm sorry to worry you, but just be prepared for trouble along the way with this breeder.

In anycase, he looks beautiful! I'm sorry if I missed it, but do you have a name picked out for him?

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm sorry to worry you, but just be prepared for trouble along the way with this breeder.

In anycase, he looks beautiful! I'm sorry if I missed it, but do you have a name picked out for him?

Elyse, don't take this wrong, please ... I think we've both said more than enough. We have our concerns and from what I read, they probably tend to be valid *but* she's made her deal, the pups on its way and all we can do now is pray she gets a cute, healthy bundle of joy! and then be here to support her with all the pleasure of motherhood to a new puppy. Puppy's are so much fun!! I remember stepping into wet spots and some that weren't quite wet when my mixed breed pups were coming up. And anything that wasn't up out of their way became fair game to chew on - yeh, she's in for a lot of fun!!! :)

Lisa, I *do* expect plenty of pictures when you get him home!!!

Elyse, don't take this wrong, please ... I think we've both said more than enough. We have our concerns and from what I read, they probably tend to be valid *but* she's made her deal, the pups on its way and all we can do now is pray she gets a cute, healthy bundle of joy! and then be here to support her with all the pleasure of motherhood to a new puppy. Puppy's are so much fun!! I remember stepping into wet spots and some that weren't quite wet when my mixed breed pups were coming up. And anything that wasn't up out of their way became fair game to chew on - yeh, she's in for a lot of fun!!! :)

Lisa, I *do* expect plenty of pictures when you get him home!!!

I know...which is why I changed the subject! Just...let it drop, okay? :)

Yeah, Lisa, we want pictures when your little puppy comes home! And if you have any questions about him or your trainer, don't hesitate to ask us!