Coding coding coding

Marc

Anyone else on here got an addition to coding?

Sounds bad I know, but Im sure I have an addiction. Im currently learning ASP.NET and Im learning to degrees that take others years to pick up through nothing other than being interested in it and actually wanting to learn.

Anyone else?

Once I start something I get fixated in doing it or if I find something that particularly takes my interest I'll want to learn how to do it, but because of that I do tend to try and avoid doing so these days as I don't really have the time to loose or the need to for work atm :(

Yeh i do like doing a bit of coding... Sometimes just get a feeling that I need to do some sort of coding lol

And even if not you better start enjoyin it with your new job LMAO

Lol. When I'm in my short 30 minute school break at school (which is about animal care - something completely differently) and I have just too much stuff going on in my head I often pop up my laptop, log into my home-network through ssh and start coding. It's so much of a habit of my, I just don't even have to think about what I'm writing, it RELAXES me in fact. For me it's a very effective way of recharging my batteries for the next class :D

Lol. When I'm in my short 30 minute school break at school (which is about animal care - something completely differently) and I have just too much stuff going on in my head I often pop up my laptop, log into my home-network through ssh and start coding. It's so much of a habit of my, I just don't even have to think about what I'm writing, it RELAXES me in fact. For me it's a very effective way of recharging my batteries for the next class :D

Completely agree with the relaxing thing. Only thing that gets me is my eyes after a bit especially if I have been at work all day doing it