dog agility

have just been out and brought some poles n hoops n stuff, cause the dogs need more stimulation(means im bored lol) , got back and set it up in the garden to see what the dogs thought of it , well it was amusing to say the least , tori is a star, through the hoop , over the jumps no problems , dief n taz , well i nearly wet myself laughing , dief crawled under the hoop , i wouldnt mind but it was so close to the floor he only just squeezed under it , and he only just managed to jump the jump i set for tori , he could have stepped over it , and taz , OMG, you would think i was trying to make him jump through a ring of fire, he was having none of it , he watched tori jump , eventually went over and put one foot over the bar , and just stood there, still not quite sure what he thought he was doing but it was bloody funny lololol:D

I know of a few people who've competed in agility with their Sibes :D

Micha has run a basic agility course a few times (just for fun!) and he's a natural. If he didn't have problems with other dogs sometimes, and didn't have early arthritis, I would have loved to compete with him.