right i have decided its time to get the pack trained, i have been looking on the net and seen a few sites , some look ok others dont lol, my question is (cause never trained a dog b4) what do you think would be best , a class setting or one on one , or should i say 1 on 3 , lol, has anybody here had any sucess with either type of training ?will post a link to the place im leaning towards

i took Odin to puppy classes then to advanced classes and well i think i just wasted my money cost me a small furtune all he ended up getting out of it was a certificate and to sit an lie lol tought him more at home.

i wont spend the money again on any other dogs i may get but thats just me

we was taking suka here www.eveshamdogtraining.co.uk which is a class based one you all sit along side the room and you went up one by one to do traing but don't think the trainer had much experience with huskies we was taking him and getting nowhere so we don't take him any more as linda said we have managed to teach suka more at home than taking him to clases

i think one on one training would be best for what you nead - it's really more about training YOU as opposed to training the dogs, once you got the info you need you can work on all 3 - saves having to take all three of them to classes and if the trainer comes to your house even better!

lmao , well i can but try , the pulling is the main thing , one at a time not a prob, all 3 together i need to gain a couple of stone , and were boots with spikes , the other day in the park they wanted to go see a doggie, i planted feet , stuck bum out, all was well untill feet slipped on wet grass and the amount the boys were pulling i flew a good meter b4 i hit the floor lmao

I would definitely go with one on one training with a qualified trainer and/or behaviourist.

I had a look at the Cosford Dog Training website and he looks ok although it's near impossible to tell from a website! Although, it's positive that he has formal and genuine qualifications (a degree in canine behaviour and training).

I would ask him if he's experienced with huskies, but also remember that each dog even within a breed is an individual and a trainer should not look at each dog purely as it's breed - and this goes for the trainers who write off dogs because of their breed i.e. 'huskies are just too hard to train' or 'huskies are too stubborn'. A good trainer will be experienced with a variety of breeds but will know that each dog is an individual with a different temperament and level of drive.

See i love where we go, and its group classes...Eika has come on leaps and bounds...and as long as i work with her at home...she is good, i really notice if i haven't put the effort in (or she hasn't - she does get in these moods where she will not want to train, no matter WHAT treats i have!) - she looks at me like, no you heel...no you lie down etc...

look forward to hearing how you get on xx