red ..monster?(PG-13)

Gankez

k so we duke has been neutered for about 2 months now and this is something i thought would go away but it still happens...

anywho we all know what a red rocket is... if not ask someone ;P my question is i dunno if something is wrong with him but he gets something that looks closer to the aliens tongue in alien vs predator lol it kinda scares me i gotta say lol... dont think i needa go into more detail sooo just wondering if this is a husky thing or is it like this still because hes was only recently neutered?

oh NOW i get ya!! LMAO

i think that's still normal after the snip - getting chopped only stops them from producing sperm, like with a human - they can still perform the act but fire blanks - i think it's the same with dogs, am sure I will stand corrected if not lol lol

I agree with sarah. It's like when a guy gets the chop he can still go and have a 'wild' or 'romantic' night with a woman ;) but he just cannot produce any children. Its the same with dogs when they have the chop, they can still sexually aroused and even still mate a female but (providing the vet has done their job properly) will not produce puppies. My mums dog, rusty, is castrated and you still his red rocket pop out now and then

oh NOW i get ya!! LMAO

i think that's still normal after the snip - getting chopped only stops them from producing sperm, like with a human - they can still perform the act but fire blanks - i think it's the same with dogs, am sure I will stand corrected if not lol lol

Yep, smack on there. We asked our vet this after Smithy was done and he said that the urge is still there but like you say cannot produce any little Smithys ;) ...