Fold-up travel Dog bowl aisle

mbb23

Hey Peeps,

For all those who shop at ASDA this could be the thing for you! The go anywhere, fold-up Dog bowl. Ideal for taking with you when walking, camping or going on holiday. Easy to clean and light weight with waterproof lining.

The pampered pets product comes in a range of colours for your liking and for only 2 I so had to get one for Grey for on our days out! the fold-up travel Dog bowl is small enough to put into a handbag or just to leave in the car(or in my case bottom of the Buggy) It is a little on the small side so bare this in mind if buying for more then one Dog.

I will try and post a pic up later of the product packaging but if not keep an eye out next time you go shopping it should be down the pet aisle. Hope you find it as handy as I do.

Mary & Grey :D

x x x x x x x x

I have one of these (different name and brand in the US) but same basic thing and we love it. Take it everywhere with us and fits flat in my bag when we go hiking or traveling. Hubby is so happy with it that he wants to get a second one so that we have one for each car.