Fiver and Pipkin

@HuskyHijinx, I keep Rats and a Hedgehog and he's not managed to get them yet and they are actually IN the house. Bunnies are outside. So far all ok :-). Don't have them anywhere where he can get them, and he gets bored of watching them after a while and finds something more interesting to do :-).

Hogs are dead easy to look after. I have him out 3-4 times a week for a couple of hours (I work shifts so am unable to have him out every day). He has a wheel that he runs in at night and he's happy as larry. He eats dry cat food, ham, chicken and cooked mince (we cook mince for the dogs every night so he's easy to feed). Takes 10 minutes to clean out twice a week. Happy chappy who is loved to bits :-). I have 13 animals in total. 2 dogs, 1 Cat, 5 Rats, 1 hedgehog, 2 axlotls and 2 bunnies. :-) love them all to bits x

Ppl tell me I have a zoo, but I love my animals, especially Kodi, he's got me through alot. Hogs are great. They do prickle some times, but if they are well handled they are lovely :-) Rocko likes ppl to think he is miserable, but he's not. Got some really good pics of him on Friday, will upload them soon so you can see :-)