Gears of War 3

James

So I finally bought Gears of War 3 on Sunday, I haven't played to much of it, just a few deathmatches and king of the hill.

What are your guys thoughts?

Beast mode looks fun, the Story is bound to be fun.

I don't like how they seem to have changed every game mode from execution rules (bar warzone) to warzone rules (bar execution) I like the execution factor in Gears even in game modes like Annex and King of the Hill.

New guns seem cool, but I'm not used to them yet and I love that you can kind of customise weapons to.

yeah Number was rather terrible, well the campaign was decent, but the online was bugged to hell and random as shite lol.

They have dedicated servers for number 3 apparently anyway, and so far, so good, no long, dmg seems alot more consistant (even if it still seems slightly random with both shotguns) which is much better.

Got to play something till the next COD comes out, so its F1 2011 and Fifa for me atm,

Is that on Xbox360 nix ?

yup - we have 2 many xboxes in this house atm we have 3 - at xmas we will have 4 (oldest lil bro is getting the GOW xbox that just come out)

need to get live but need a wireless xbox

Lol with that many xboxes you may as well just get the Family xbox live package would work out so much cheaper

so you got a xbox as well or just stick to the DS ?

i have but waiting till the new assassins creed comes out so just use it to watch dvds mainly atm

didnt know they did a family package will have 2 tell the family - specially as soon 3 of them will be signed up for live

Yea some friends of mine have it as they have 4 xboxes in the house, (quite mad I think) and when they did the subscription I think they said it worked out at just over the cost of 2 Yearly Live accounts.

No Live for you then atm I take it ?

cool

not yet, need a wireless xbox first as those wireless thingys u plug into ur xbox never worked for us

Love number 1, played it till my eyes bled. . . :o

Number 2 sucked ass :(

Looking forward to 3 haven't got it yet. . .

Might wait until crimbo as I've got nearly a month off work :up:

Love number 1, played it till my eyes bled. . . :eek:

Number 2 sucked ass :(

Looking forward to 3 haven't got it yet. . .

Might wait until crimbo as I've got nearly a month off work :up:

same here, deffo had my moneys worth out of 1, 2 didnt like as much but 3 is brilliant! queued up on the tuesday morning, got home and played it till 4 in the morning and completed it on wednesday:yahoo: even the online is fantastic:)

same here, deffo had my moneys worth out of 1, 2 didnt like as much but 3 is brilliant! queued up on the tuesday morning, got home and played it till 4 in the morning and completed it on wednesday:yahoo: even the online is fantastic:)

I'm getting more and more frustrated with the online atm lol.

I don't like the Warzone rules for all the game modes bar execution :(

also the about of arsehole wall creeps who have the sawn-off shotgun, just waiting for people to run near, pop out 1 shot kill, back to wall creeping, its bloody infuriating. Especially on King of the Hill! itsl iek you're not even trying to get the objectives! >_<