Youtube

Dunc

Anyone on here ever had one of these emails from Youtube ?

Dear .............

Your video, ...............................................may have content that is owned or licensed by BFM Digital.

No action is required on your part; however, if you are interested in learning how this affects your video, please visit the Content ID Matches section of your account for more information.

Sincerely,

- The YouTube Team

It was this video by the way. Not sure about you, but *I* would've been able to recognise that song as you can barely hear it

:confused:

Apparently artists don't free advertisements. There are some really great artist which I would love to use their music because I want others to know to get aware of them. But instead they block the video. Right now I'm trying to use creative commons music as much as possible as those are really the artist who would like their songs being used elsewhere. But I've never thought that a 10-second part of a song played on a piss-poor quality radio far away in the background would be considered copyright infringement and would get your WHOLE video blocked :confused: