Laptop / Notebook

Dave

I'm looking to get a notebook or a laptop & only want to spend around £200/£300

I have been looking around and there are sooooo many to choose from, are there any that you would recommend?

It doesn't have to have a CD drive... I'll only really be using it for internet browsing and some Microsoft Office work. If I need to do anything else I will continue to use my desktop.

Ta

i hate my netbook!!!!!! so much that i went out and bought a all in one desktop lmao. they are so tiny I hate it and they can be very slow (mine gets jumpy online i have about 3windows open at once and it doesn't like it one bit) it's a decent samsung one but if it was a choice between netbook and laptop i would go for laptop. (samsung is only make i trust too anything else breaks on me!)

I hate notebooks personally, they are pointless unless you travel alot and then they are easy to take with you..

Umm you will be able to get a nice laptop with a budget of between £200-£300, take a look on ebuyer.com they always have deals on and they sometimes do refurbished ones too....

I don't really like Notebooks.

I find smaller laptops are more powerful and you have a DVD drive, more usb ports, some have HDMI output, etc etc

http://www.here4it.co.uk/Inu_products/INU_ProdDetailsL2.asp?ref=1170GX94

Is pretty decent for that price at brand new, but you could get something better second hand.

My personal preference is bigger, higher spec laptops :cool: what I am currently using

http://h10010.www1.hp.com/wwpc/uk/en/sm/WF06b/321957-321957-64295-4307559-4307559-4096175-5034979.html?lang=en&cc=uk&jumpID=ex_r11219_uk/en/hho/psg/WD737ET-ot-aff-pu_chev/tradedoubler_feed_hpstore

But with 8GB RAM.

you can get those much cheaper, second hand or Refurbed

• 2 weeks later...