Our Pack... Poppy, Freyja, Anoushka & Nakoda

Guest Nush&Koda

Guest Nush&Koda

Here is a picture of our full pack of 2x Cavalier King Charles Spaniels and 2x Siberian Huskies...

We have (left to right) Nakoda (9 mths), Poppy (6 yrs), Anoushka (9 mths) and Freyja (8 yrs). The story behind this picture is amusing, as we don't allow the dogs upstairs, but Nush had worked out how to open the baby gate on the stairs, and Freyja, had led everyone to the bed to get cosy!....

[ATTACH=full]22015[/ATTACH]

You maybe surprised to hear this but i can honestly say after having our Huskies for 9 months that they are much, much easier to live with than the Spaniels!!!!!..... Well so far.

Poppy and Freyja, you see are HIGH MAINTANENCE! to say the least. Poppy is the top dog and don't everyone know it!... She goes mental is a strange dog approaches her and constantly battles to be pack leader!!!.... Freyja, demands attention and will slap you if she happens to be sat on your knee but you dare to stop stroking and petting her. She also will not go outside if its raining, windy or too cold, and she will only sit on a cushion, even on the sofa, she has to be on a cushion. Lol. Bless 'em!.

[ATTACH=full]22016[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]22017[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]22018[/ATTACH]

Sounds about right lol.

When I had Eponine she was immensely easier to care for than my parent's chi mixes, she was happy go luck (if there ever was a definition of that word, it was her!) and proud of it. She was energetic but respectful, she never bit or anything, even when pulling ticks she would pretend to bite but wouldn't even put pressure on, the chi however bite you if you roll them over funny...

You have some gorgeous dogs! A happy family for sure, keep it up!

Trey.

Guest Nush&Koda

Sounds about right lol.

When I had Eponine she was immensely easier to care for than my parent's chi mixes, she was happy go luck (if there ever was a definition of that word, it was her!) and proud of it. She was energetic but respectful, she never bit or anything, even when pulling ticks she would pretend to bite but wouldn't even put pressure on, the chi however bite you if you roll them over funny...

You have some gorgeous dogs! A happy family for sure, keep it up!

Trey.

Thank you!....

Yeah Poppy is aggressive with any dog that is either the same size or smaller than her!!

Freyja, cos it was raining this morning, i was outside with her for 2 hrs waiting for her to go to toilet lol

Our Huskies... well so far, Nushka is the most layed back dog i have ever met, its funny, she is just very chilled, easy going.

Nakoda, tho, she is a total nutcase.