Stig to be revealed

Sarah

I know some one who knows who 1 of the 3 stigs is! Yep thats right - they use 3 of them!

The chap I know did tell me but i forgot his name - he only knows as he took his TVR - Mr Orange (the one used in the first series) along with Mr Blue - to a TVR mechanics team, and their official driver walked in, noticed the car and was on about how he had drove its partner Mr Blue whilst clarkson was in this one - cutting a long story short the only time it had been driven by Clarkson was on the show as my mate bought it from them. As the conversation went on - he explained that they use 3 different drivers depending on location and the car!

Well we all know that wasn't the real Stig for a few reasons.

Body language was all off, Stig would not sit how Schumie did on the couch.

The Stig would not lap the FXX in 1 minute 10, Schumie is probably the only driver in the world that could and only because he had so much to do with its development.

Ben Collins is probably still odds on favourite to be one of the Stigs, and yes I agree there is more than one.

I absolutely loved it though, loads of people hated Schumacher, but I think the interview last night showed he is a nice guy.

Still think it was probably his first and only appearance as the Stig though.

I'm sure Schumacher was the only person Ferrari would let drive the FXX around the Top Gear track, hence the reason why he had to don the Stig gear.

Did anyone notice that the Stig was at Silverstone during qualifying for the British GP, he was in the background when David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan were talking.

I know they made a joke about Schumacher driving the suzuki Liana, but would have loved to see a proper lap by Schumacher, would he have blown Lewis Hamiltons lap time into the weeds?

Still think it was probably his first and only appearance as the Stig though.

I'm sure Schumacher was the only person Ferrari would let drive the FXX around the Top Gear track, hence the reason why he had to don the Stig gear.

Did anyone notice that the Stig was at Silverstone during qualifying for the British GP, he was in the background when David Coulthard and Eddie Jordan were talking.

I know they made a joke about Schumacher driving the suzuki Liana, but would have loved to see a proper lap by Schumacher, would he have blown Lewis Hamiltons lap time into the weeds?

I douby Schumacher is really the Stig otherwise he wouldnt have revealed himself TBH it would have taken the whole Stig thing out of it! The REAL stig I cant see ever being revelealed for real.

No didnt notice Stig at Silverstone as didnt watch it :cry: