poorley paws(well claws to be precise)

Can he walk or put weight onto his paw? If not I would look at putting a bandage around it. If it looks like the claws have been filed too far down then take him to your vets or to a groomer, they may be able to advise of what to do.

Keep us updated and give him big husky hugs n kisses from Gizmo, Marley and Bandit

socks lmfao????????????? they all eat socks , so that is a deffo no no , hes fine for walkin and putting weight on it, its when hes bombing round the garden after dief, if he turns too quick he will yelp, and then hold his foot up for a couple of secs and hes off again , i think the prob maybe from the pulling he does whilst out walking, his front claws are fine , the back are nearly none existant, was thinking about getting him some boots ive seen on a couple of the sites, but not sure if he would leave them alone or eat them lol, and if he didnt , tori and dief would

I would perhaps take becs (smeagle) advise and file away the rough parts so they are nice and smooth and more liekly to grow back smooth too.

If Taz is very sensitive I would seek some advise from a vet and they may give you some antibiotics for him to helps ease the pain at least.

Keep us updated