Buster the staffy

i kept staffs for 14 years they are fantasic dogs best dog to have around kids and people as they just love people they just get into the wrong hands with the prats that think they are a fighting dog

yea i get so many dirty looks because i wear tracksuit bottoms and usually have a cigerette on the go, walking along with a staffy off the lead. But he's a diamond, he wont go to another dog unless I tell him to, and he's generally very friendly, of course there are some dogs he doesnt like, but he just grumbles and runs away!

And im not actually a chav lol, i just like my comfort!

Wow he is a little topper. Did he take much training to behave like that off leash?

no not much, he's very trainable and naturally sticks to me like glue, so i used it to my advantage :)

I always test his response before unclipping the leash (he's on for about 5 minutes while he gets over the initial excitement of walkies) by seeing if he will walk to heel on the lead (he usually pulls) if he is listening and following commands then I will let him off :)

• 4 weeks later...