For Sale: Outward Hound Excursion Dog Backpack (large)

Elyse

(I don't remember if I posted a topic yet.)

I am selling the dog backpack I bought for Suka; he does not like it.

It's an Outward Hound Excursion dog backpack. Large size. Here's the description from their official website:

The Excursion Dog Backpack provides maximum comfort and convenience for your dog when hiking and on the go! This custom designed backpack is easy to put on your pet as well as remove. This backpack is sure to leave your dog begging for more adventures!

Features:

• * Plenty of storage for food, water and gear

• * D-Ring allows leash to be attached to pack harness

• * Pick-up bag dispenser makes waste cleanup a breeze

• * Padded torso strap provides maximum comfort and secure fit

• * Reflective accents for safety

• * Durable lightweight nylon ripstop

The Large Outward Hound Excursion Dog Backpack is designed to fit pets 50 to 79 pounds in weight with a girth of 30" - 40" Girth measurements reflect the area around the widest part of your dog's rib cage.

It has only been worn a few times - again Suka doesn't like it.

It will be washed before it is shipped off, because it has lots of husky fur on it, but it is not ripped or damaged in anyway.

Condition: The backpack is not damaged in any way; looks like it was bought yesterday!

Pictures:

eq4gk.jpg

11972j7.jpg

I am selling for $21.00 CDN; and the shipping price obviously depends on where you live.

PM me (or email me at Elyse.*******@gmail.com) with your address if you are interested so I can calculate the shipping cost.

Thanks!

EDIT: I only accept payments via Paypal; cheque is also acceptable but my bank charges me $1 for international cheques so I'd have to incorporate that into the shipping cost. (So, in other words, Paypal is preferred.)

Well it says it will fit dogs 50 to 79 pounds on their website; if there are any in pet stores in your area you can see if it will fit Ryn.

As for the shipping cost; with Canada Post Air Mail it will be $17.36 CDN.

Oh - and I forgot to mention I only accept Paypal for payments...unless you wanna send a cheque over.

@James Well I'm selling one and the postage should be around the same. Give me your address via PM or something and I'll give you the shipping quote.

EDIT: Oh, and I can reduce the price from $21.00 CDN to $18.00 CDN