how to convince the parents?

to let me have some new gerbils? its been ages since snowy n storm passed away :( n i really want some new little furballs in my life - i have it all worked out ill buy a dog gate so skyla cant get in my room when im not here ill but the cage/gerbilarium n EVERYTHING else for them - but how can i get them to say yes? cuz i know even if i tell them all this they will probs still say no?

tell them you are thinking of some new furries and do they think you should get rats or gerbils and then they are 'supposed' to say gerbils and will have agreed without realising. (we used to have rats so I'm not against them at all but know that loads of people are ) hope my own kids don't read my tactics it might give them ideas

lol my mum hates rats - those are deffo a pet to get when i move out - i think i might just buy the stuff n hide it - then get the gerbils 1 day n set it all up n be like well they are here now n look they are soooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! lol

ive already told mum n she hasnt said no BUT she hasnt said do what u want yet either - n im deffo worried bout what skyla would do

I've got a Pets at Home gerbilarium you can have for cheap if you want - it's the £45 one on their website - only buck mice can live in there without escaping (does are too small!) and it's not worth having such a big cage for one mouse so I've been advertising it for sale for a while :P

Just tell your mum that you've had them before and they weren't a problem, she won't have to do anything for them or even go near them, and that they don't live very long ;) Or better yet lie and say you've got a friend who's going to feed them to his/her pet snake so you want to save them! :D