Decorative wolf/husky items

Hey all

Jamies sister's soon-to-be mother in law can make glass items with wolf and husky designs on them. It really hard to describe and the photos Ive got dont do them much justice but I will try my best. The designs are printed onto like a tissue like paper and when applied on gives a really nice cool effect as youcan see the patterning of the paper used too.

One item is a light box. Tall glass box with your chosen design. Normally cost £45 but for husky-owners members she will sell them at £40

double wolf (1)

gallery_44_30_1244.jpg

the next is a candle box which can also make a nice box shaped vase for flowers :) I have one of these myself with two wolves. Normall cost £35 but for husky-owners members they are £30

single wolf:

gallery_44_30_25548.jpg

double wolf (2)

gallery_44_30_44958.jpg

not the best pic atm

Example of a small vase (white tiger design) price to be confirmed:

gallery_44_30_36150.jpg

Coaster example showing single wolf and fox cubs:

gallery_44_30_47532.jpg

More photos to follow soon :)

she can do plenty more and in many different designs (not just wolves and huskies too). I will be bringing some of various wolf and hopefully husky designs (if she has any, they sell like hot cakes atm) so you can have a proper look at camp if you go. I will bring a price list with me too and update this also as soon as possible.

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...