free if ya want em

two pairs of boots free, both pretty new as you can see from the soles, the black army boots are scuffed on one as Odin liked the taste lol but just a scuff nothing a good polish wont put right.

Am thinking any one on camp as i can bring with me, they's be great for walking the dogs in. They are both size 9 men's. i'm not posting as will cost me so if no takers they go in the bin xxxxxx

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

• 5 weeks later...

two pairs of boots free, both pretty new as you can see from the soles, the black army boots are scuffed on one as Odin liked the taste lol but just a scuff nothing a good polish wont put right.

Am thinking any one on camp as i can bring with me, they's be great for walking the dogs in. They are both size 9 men's. i'm not posting as will cost me so if no takers they go in the bin xxxxxx

PICT0002.JPG

PICT0001.JPG

PICT0004.JPG

PICT0006.JPG

PICT0007.JPG

PICT0008.JPG

I would have considered it but im a mens size 13 1/2 !:o