after your dog is neutered, is it normal if

after your dog is neutered, is it normal if his testicles are black/bruised? he has been like that since we got him and even after 2-3 weeks his testicles are the same color. his stitches are fine, but I'm just concerned about the bruising that doesn't seem to go away. we have a vet visit coming up but I just wanna see if other owners have experiences this.

Excuse me for my ignorance, cause I've never had it done to Suka (he came that way from the shelter) but doesn't neutering involve the snipping of the testicles? Or do they snip something else first and then let the testes fall off?

Excuse me for my ignorance, cause I've never had it done to Suka (he came that way from the shelter) but doesn't neutering involve the snipping of the testicles? Or do they snip something else first and then let the testes fall off?

as far as im aware they take the testicles out - but leave the sac - which then swells up and bruises

as far as im aware they take the testicles out - but leave the sac - which then swells up and bruises

That's funny, then, because it looks like Suka doesn't have his sack. :blink:

Or, maybe he does, and I just can't see it cause I'm blind? :3