Wanted: Bikejor equiptment.

Shadowpup

Hello :D I'm looking for a bikejor converter and thought I'd ask incase anyone has a spare one on here that they don't use anymore (perhaps you upgraded to a rig ;) ) I'm in the Berkshire area and would love any second hand gear, gag line (single or double doesn't matter), bikejor converter, I need a bike too... :lol: I'm getting his harness custom made but any other equiptment would be great.

Give us a shout if you're after a bike!cool.gif I own a bike shop and could get it delivered to you for a reasonable cost. The bike wouldn't take too much to make rideable as it would be 95% already assembled! Give us a ring on either 01642-816999/750957 or 07786-233527. You could drop us an email at: bike999emergency@hotmail.com Just check out a model of bike your after and I'll see what I can do via your budget. I've just MAJORLY overhauled a rig I got off Ebay as a not-much-of-a-bargain-after-all! deal. Virtually a TOTAL rebuild as it was well fooked to say the leastblink.gif Thank god for the warranty dept's at some of my suppliers.....lol. Just gota bolt-on the alloy footplates and paint a couple of bits and it's ready to try. Will be ordering a new 2 dog gangline tho as the one he supplied, I'm a bit wary offdry.gif As I say, gizza bell and I might be able to sort sumat for you!.

Ian & The Ingleby Krew (On Yer' Bike! M'bro)

hmmm ian how much do u normally sell bikes for - including delivery? - i want 1 i know will fit a walkydog on the pole under the seat - my old bike isnt up2 much

U any idea's of what make/model you are after? There is a good few ranges I can get hold of, just all depends on your budget. A good quality starter 18spd Mountain-type bike starts at £110.00 + delivery (approx £20.00. Bike will be 95% assembled, so small amount of re-assembly req.d). Don't be fooled by the bikes that have alloy frames and give you a false sense of security thinking it'll be light as a kite and is less than £200.00. The weight loss has been shifted onto the other parts and the quality of said parts are usually not as good too! So be wary! Give us a ring on 01642-816999/750957 or 07786-233527. Or just drop us a line @: bike999emergency@hotmail.com

Ian & The Ingleby Krew c/o On Yer' Bike! M'bro

i have NO idea lol - just a bike - what small amount of assebly??? i just want a bike i can fit skylas walkydog bike attachement too - it doesnt have 2 be anything fancy

Is it a ladies or a gent's bike you're after? Also, what size frame, is it a Hybrid or a Mountain-type bike that you're after? Soz for all the questions but would need to get it right first time to save you thinking "sack that! I can't get away with this bike" or "This bikes no bloody good for what or where I want to ride it". This is where a lot of customer's fall foul of an "impulse buy" and the bike ends up stuck in the shed or gets sold at a loss. The "small amount of assembly" is just to put the front wheel on, fit the seat & post, fit front brake cable & adjust, pedals and reflectors. Pump up the tyres and just give it a quick check to see if all's working as should and off you go! I could do all this so you had even less to do once it arrived, but the bike "could" suffer a little bit of "cosmetic marking" through the courier being a bit rough as I would have to pack the box round the bike to try and protect it. It just all depends on how mechanically minded you are or if you know someone who could set it up for you. If you weren't too far away, I would set it up and deliver it personally for a small fee. But this does depend on whereabouts you are.

A Mountain bike is harder to ride (more drag-factor) but, is able to take the tough terrain. Whereas a Hybrid, is the cross between a Racer and a Town & Trail bike and has a lot less of the drag-factor. Thus, making it easier on the ticker but only to be used on the streets and trail riding i.e cyclepaths and walkways NOT off-road/jumps/bomb-holes etc or you'll kill it! I very much doubt you'll do the latter but if your dog grows a braincell and "does one", it'll be a case of the dog taking you for a ride n not the latter.....lolololbiggrin.gif If you check out these links to some of my suppliers and they might be able to shed some light on what you might be after.

www.probikecycles.com www.falconcycles.com These are some of the one's that have offers on at the mo! I have 3 bikes in my shop at the mo starting at £125.00 for either a 17"/18" ladies Mountain bike (1 white over silver & t'other silver over pink) or a silver 17" ladies Hybrid @ £165.00 (boxed) and this one comes with mudguards and a rear rack/carrier as standard. The Mountains don't have either as standard, but can be purchased as extra's.

• 3 weeks later...

Hello :D I'm looking for a bikejor converter and thought I'd ask incase anyone has a spare one on here that they don't use anymore (perhaps you upgraded to a rig ;) ) I'm in the Berkshire area and would love any second hand gear, gag line (single or double doesn't matter), bikejor converter, I need a bike too... :lol: I'm getting his harness custom made but any other equiptment would be great.

Hi

Please check my facebook page www.facebook.com/thewondercollar , alongside my collars I am making and selling a bikejoring attachment and tow lines. This all came about after we rescued a husky, so the equipment is well tried and tested. If you are interested please contact me.

post-3271-13585963280434_thumb.jpg

Thanks will have a look and save the page. Unfortunatly I have to put any large purchesses off till after we move in august as Yuri was very poorly with his op and has eatten up all our spare money and we had to get a loan. But I will definatly have a look and save the page for august when I go to buy our bikejor stuff :)

Just wanted to add, that I will definatly be getting a bikejor converter from you in august!

• 10 months later...