Waaaaaaaaaaaaah! Frackin TimeWarner!

MyMukki

Okay -so we do not have cable TV -we have turbo Internet Connections and I watch all my tv shows online, a week later but who cares? I also use a lot of bandwidth for work (files are over 1G) and I download stuff from Audible and iTunes... Richard is super gamer and uses high bandwidth.... So we currently pay about $60/mo for Turbo...... this is our boring life, so....

Time Warner wants to charge for bandwidth usage.... they are testing it in 2 areas in the entire country -of course, we are one of the two! Our bill will go up to $150/mo! that's without TV, just Internet! :cry:

I am so friggin pissed off. We can't even change to another service! the only DSL is super slow only twice as fast as dial up.

so super depressed.... may have to get a life and leave the house.......

They haven't started yet -they are planning to do it this summer...

Rich just told me that the state of New York is putting together a lawsuit against the company for running a monopoly LOL hope that changes their mind

To my mind $150 a month is full cable with all the premium channels plus turbo internet and maybe phone but not just Internet! Greedy bastards

They haven't started yet -they are planning to do it this summer...

Rich just told me that the state of New York is putting together a lawsuit against the company for running a monopoly LOL hope that changes their mind

Fingers crossed they change their mind. That sort of price for just internet is awful, discusting and a complete outrage!!!