Formula One

Dave

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You have the chatbar at the bottom of your screen. It also features chatrooms which we can add a temporarily new room for F1 suppose.

Awesome, I can't believe i forgot about the chat bar lol... Thanks... and an F1 chat room would be ACE

I managed to watch what seemed like a life time of chatting and build up, then fell asleep about 20 minutes in lol. I also had to be up for work this morning so my will power waned.

How was the build up? that is one thing I loved about the BBC team... they knew how to build up for a race, I just hope the sky team can do the same.

How was the build up? that is one thing I loved about the BBC team... they knew how to build up for a race, I just hope the sky team can do the same.

I think it would be unfair for me to judge properly mate!, I had the volume off and was laying down half asleep so in that instance the build up was very annoying! lol. I share the same concerns though, I think from the bits I've seen so far there going to be quite good on the technical side at least (From what I've seen so far there less gentlemanly about concealing things for the teams..) but I'm not convinced on the team having the same chemistry I feel the BBC shared!

I think it would be unfair for me to judge properly mate!, I had the volume off and was laying down half asleep so in that instance the build up was very annoying! lol. I share the same concerns though, I think from the bits I've seen so far there going to be quite good on the technical side at least (From what I've seen so far there less gentlemanly about concealing things for the teams..) but I'm not convinced on the team having the same chemistry I feel the BBC shared!

Yeah it's kind of hard to say at the moment, I have watched a couple of shows on the channel so far but not knowing some of the presenters and their 'charicters' makes it tough... all we can do is hope lol