eyes changing colour ???

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the replies husky peeps, i just kinda thought whatever colour there eyes are when they are born thats the colour they stay, now i know better....... just panicked slightly when i saw Rufus eye going a different colour, its only very slightly at the moment but you can see it if you look at his eyes in daylight.

Nix i'll try and take some pics but not too sure if it will show up very well

Our Sibe x Mal puppies all looked like they had blue eyes when they just opened.

Gradually all the girls' eyes but one, turned brown. One had blue ish eyes until she was about 7 weeks old, and then they started changing a bit too. But they're a nice lighter brown now.

I met someone on a walk yesterday with a 4 month old silver Husky boy whose eyes turned from blue to brown as well in the last 2 weeks.

All my boys have blue eyes, the color changed a bit (like blue-blue to light-blue) but they kept their blue eyes :)

Our Sibe x Mal puppies all looked like they had blue eyes when they just opened.

Gradually all the girls' eyes but one, turned brown. One had blue ish eyes until she was about 7 weeks old, and then they started changing a bit too. But they're a nice lighter brown now.

I met someone on a walk yesterday with a 4 month old silver Husky boy whose eyes turned from blue to brown as well in the last 2 weeks.

All my boys have blue eyes, the color changed a bit (like blue-blue to light-blue) but they kept their blue eyes :)

Seems as Zihna's blue eyes got lighter too from when she was a pup. But the only way I can tell is on pictures from when she was a pup and now.

Oh don't get me wrong i don't care what colour his eyes are it makes no difference to me (or Rufus), i was just looking at him a few days ago thing hmmmmm is that eye changing colour or is it me !!!!!! i never knew they changed from one colour to another, my other guy Sky has blue eyes and they have just always been really blue so when i noticed one of rufus eyes changing i was like HUH !!!! laugh.gif