Does anyone make H Back Harnesses?

My boyfriend has been looking all over the internet for a Rasta patterned H Back harness for Blaze once he's full grown. Personally, I like using a H Back for walking rather than a collar, but that's just what we like for our dogs. The only one we've found online is this one from Hot Dog Collars http://www.hotdogcollars.com/Peace-Love-Rasta-Dog-HARNESS-p/ylw-h302.htm but we don't like the words and peace signs on it. I've found a plain Rasta leash to match one if somebody could make me an H Back harness in a large size? I'd like it to look like the one from Hot Dog Collars but without all the print on it. I've found one in a store here in Canada, but it has plastic D rings and hardware instead of metal, so I definitely don't trust it. If someone makes these, please let me know the cost for you to make it :) Thanks everybody

No she doesnt i dont think

You can Ring Ali Koops, her stuff is used over her in competetive racing, very high quality and lasts for years

She makes them with or without belly straps in different colours

PM me for her number

No she doesnt i dont think

You can Ring Ali Koops, her stuff is used over her in competetive racing, very high quality and lasts for years

She makes them with or without belly straps in different colours

PM me for her number

Does she have an email I could reach her at? I think a call from Canada to the UK would send my phone bill to the moon!

Windigo Outfitters makes an H-back harness, from what I saw on the web. I've gotten harnesses from her in the past that were great, the only potential down-side is that she (at least in the past) can sometimes take a while getting harnesses to you.

http://sleddoggin.com/weblinks/windigo-outfitters

Don't know if this would do what you want, but I've had collars from this company for years, and just ordered a few more, as well as a walk-a-belt to use with my new show shoes!

http://www.WhitePineOutfitters.com/catalog_page.cfm?queries_index=index10&title_bar=Soft%20Web%3Csup%3Etm%3C%2Fsup%3E%20Non%2DRestrictive%20%2F%20Tracking%20Harness&ProductSubCodeID=118&ProductCode=3

Either one might be willing to custom make what you want, too, at least it's worth asking about.