How to I convince

Malamute

Lead to lots of sprained joints a vet told me. We have Oak floors and yes, it is hilarious watching Blizzy skating around (he even does a triple sulco!!) but we had a Schnauzer who had a lot of bother with one of his knees and even had a cartilage replaced which he tore - I'm convinced the floors weren't exactly helpful to the situation. Ended up putting rugs on all the corners.

Just be careful is my advice on it.

we have lino in our bathroom and try to towel dry them as much as possible. Have had no slips yet in the house. We take them straight out of the bathroom once towel dried (or juntil they run off) and then they usually go into the living room and lie down and go to sleep!

My dad has laminate flooring through the bottom of the house which Gizmo slides all over the place (Marley and Bandit aint been to dads house yet- Gizmo went when he was tiny!) which you cant help but laugh at when he goes on a mad run around!

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic