Dyson pet grooming tool

meeshsalts

As any one tried this on a husky, it is only available from Dyson online at moment

£40.00

Add to basket

Another way to keep your home clean. Vacuum your dog.

The Dyson groom tool is a vacuum-assisted dog groomer. Slicker bristles remove loose hair directly from your dog before it's shed around the home. It then self cleans, sucking hair from the bristles straight into your vacuum. No mess.

letterbox_GroomTool.jpg Mess free vacuum-assisted dog grooming.

dysonGroomTool_Large.jpg <A id=dgt_feature_Bristles class=dgt_Features_MiniPnl_PanelLink href="http://www.dyson.co.uk/vacuums/groom/features.asp?panelId=bristles#hdgContent" rel=hedgehog>

Slicker bristles sml_Arrow_Right.png

Positioned at 35°. Remove loose dog hair from the coat before it's shed around the home.

Captures allergens during grooming sml_Arrow_Right.png

Removes dead skin cells, improving coat condition.

For medium or long haired dogs sml_Arrow_Right.png

Adjust thumb pressure for different bristle lengths.

Spring-loaded trigger sml_Arrow_Right.png

Push down to expose bristles. Release to retract them.

Storage mode sml_Arrow_Right.png

When not in use, the bristles retract for protection and hygiene.

One-hand control sml_Arrow_Right.png

Leaving the other hand to control the dog.

hmm not sure if mine would freak out or not with that, they don't mind the hoover but they only get a bath maybe twice a year at most so maybe not worth spending £40 on it but going to let my friend know about this as she bathes her spaniel a fair bit +1

mmmmm Im dubious.. my biiiig dyson only JUST about copes with the amount of husky fur on my carpet so hooving the dogs Id be emptying it ever 2 mins... if I could get near um that is... Nuks likes to bark and chase the hoover but runs if it comes in her direction and shadow just grumbles at it and shifts out the way sharpish. :lol: