New Canny that fits

Got the first canny collar and though it was too big, we used it once and returned it. Got the new one over the weekend and what a difference a collar makes! Jackson was walking at my side, with Andy on the other, both at heel, and I didn't say a word! Now, if the 2 black cats and 2 stupid people walking an ankle biter hadn't gotten in our way, it would have been a perfect walk. Highly recommend the canny collar. Not sure why it works even better than a regular choke, but it does, and he really doesn't seem to mind it too much, only trying a couple times to get it off his nose! Back to walking twice a day!:lol:

glad to hear you and you furbabies have got along with the canny collars well :)

Ive just bought 3 canny collars and 3 short leads and can walk my 3 comfortably. Marley is perfect with it, Bandit ad Gizmo will try and get it off for the first 5-10 mins but then they just settle into the walk. I find ingoring them when they try to get them off and carry on walking and then when they are walking with it give them praise seems to help them learn to continue walking :)