Hi everyone from Russia

twinkle

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it sounds like you have some experience between you, so why not join in other threads an help people who my need some help.

Get to know people on here and let them get to know you, instead of just staying in your own thread ???? i just think it would be nice of you to join in with the forum but your chose

Well it sounds like you have some experience between you, so why not join in other threads an help people who my need some help.

Get to know people on here and let them get to know you, instead of just staying in your own thread ???? i just think it would be nice of you to join in with the forum but your chose

To my mind there are no questions to me....;) I let people to know smth. with my pics. With my all pleasure i,m ready to share....;):D :D No problems... :rolleyes:

Look 'valkyries...Imagine you are on The Husky Forum..:D It, the biggest site in Russia.....Some your posts about nothing and you got a note from admin..." why not join in other threads "

But much early you were told also by the admin "to speak only in russion".....So, imagine?????? And what kinds of movements would you do after that????? :blink::D :D :D

I think you would sit in the corner like mouse and keep silence...:D :D :D(Sorry, it, joke...;)) So, i think it needs the time to feel free on Husky Owners...:D

Remember??????????? ;) or have,t idea?????;)

Time will show...

When i don,t know...

Sail away tomorrow..

Sail to far away...

(D.Purple "Burn" 1974)

That,s it...I also think time will show....;):D

:o Oops, I think something got lost in the translation here. Dr Fish all Linda (Valkyries) was saying is that you all have so much knowledge about huskies, it would be nice to hear some of your thoughts on the other subjects posted by our members. But it is up to you - you are very welcome here :)