Hi everyone from Russia

twinkle

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Friends,

We moved to America two and a half years ago. We brought with us Cody our husky. Cody is an international guy, his father is from America and his mother is from Russia. He has returned to the land of originators. We live in Rochester, Upstate New York, it's great to see our friends from Russia.

Cody. Ontario Lake. Roshester.

ff8eeb87e4df.jpg

68965f9ed736.jpg

946b2cce312b.jpg

895976945f73.jpg

e1ca251ac767.jpg

c9f9d3395a27.jpg

2472edf557e8.jpg

8a757951b478.jpg

I'm not surprised, since he's off-leash in your pictures and posing so nicely! I envy you being able to take him to the beach - there aren't many out here in Iowa! rolleyes.gif

It is a pity to me that you have no possibility to walk with your huskies on a beach. :( Cody very obedient husky, it always near to us. Looks at us that we weren't lost. He loves freedom, likes to run much. We have a possibility to walk with it without a leash along lake and in parks, here very beautiful nature. We walk in forests much and we go on mountains. It always without a leash there where it only is possible.

I am sorry if my English not good enough.

It is a pity to me that you have no possibility to walk with your huskies on a beach. :( Cody very obedient husky, it always near to us. Looks at us that we weren't lost. He loves freedom, likes to run much. We have a possibility to walk with it without a leash along lake and in parks, here very beautiful nature. We walk in forests much and we go on mountains. It always without a leash there where it only is possible.

I am sorry if my English not good enough.

A beach would be nice, but we have other pleasant places to walk, anyway... Just too far from the ocean or even a large lake. I may have to find a smaller lake someplace near, where I can take mine!

I'm glad that Cody is such a good boy - that makes it so very nice! Your English is good enough that I can easily understand what you want to say, and the only way to improve in another language is to practice it! Great for you to work at it! (I'm a teacher, can you tell?)

Hi, Olga! Greetings from Russia!

Cody is a beautiful dog! The second picture is called "Sand and happiness?

Here are my Husky ... Oops! Malamutes.

b31813ccd8a8.jpg

this river is called the Darkness (âьüð), it flows into the Volga River.

What,s what,s the river??????????? :o :o There,s no the river with such name....So, I don.t believe,,,:D :D :D

Is there any fish in that??????????? :blink: But the frogs only???????:D :D :D

A beach would be nice, but we have other pleasant places to walk, anyway... Just too far from the ocean or even a large lake. I may have to find a smaller lake someplace near, where I can take mine!

I'm glad that Cody is such a good boy - that makes it so very nice! Your English is good enough that I can easily understand what you want to say, and the only way to improve in another language is to practice it! Great for you to work at it! (I'm a teacher, can you tell?)

I the teacher too. e953c474f52d49f1cf31a17e57550174.gif I teach music, I give piano lessons. ce303a1d9cb80da4562bb963d41797d0.gif

I try to communicate as much as possible.

This forum as helps me to study English.