The Gadget Show Live

KSNS

So i have just booked tickets to the gadget show live for the sat 16th vieiwng I think it will be great day out I know of a few on my FB that are interested Obv I cant post a link as you have to purchase tickets but just wondering who else is going or been befor what was you're experiences and if you are going to upcoming one could maybe meet up thou the theater event I'm going to is it 1615

Can't wait thou it's ages away lol

isnt that on or very close to the Camping next year?

it says in the first post of this thread - http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/index.php?/topic/13999-planning-under-way-for-husky-camp-2011/

that camping is on the weekend of - Friday 15th to Monday 18th April

But that may have changed now, not sure.....

I may do a late arrival on sat after the show till monday if i can ge it off work i completly forgot the dates for this birmingham to wales should not be that much of a trek i dont think but then my dogs will be down here ahhhhh one hole after another lol mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm let me get thinking

Ok already booked tickets.......... soooo here is my thinking I may come up in friday ask HUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEE favour and look after dogs for that sat go to show as can't change tickets and come back after show....!!!!!!!..we shall see how it goes trust me not to plan this to well lol

I don't think I just do lol last time i went poole to manc next day manc to cov ---cov back to manc then sunday walk around manc then manc back to poole lol that was 722 roughly so 122 miles extra will be new personal best lmao

will jus see how it works when closer to the time I will sort something