October Opener - Forest of Dean

Is anybody going to this? Its on 22nd October in the Forest of Dean and is a team event, you need two people with two teams, and your times are combined. Unfortunately some friends from Ireland that were going to travel over to it can't make it now, so if anyone is going and doesn't have a partner, Diesel, Tala and I would love to team up with someone in the novice race:D

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm going (have a partner tho - sorry) its a beautiful location and lucky for me its just a short 40min drive for us :P

Strom has been training well and we are really excited!

Matt said I should get a partner when I'm there, so I'm not too worried. My son is running in the juniors as well, then we're going to my parents for a few days, they're in Wiltshire. Love the Forest of Dean, have been looking at houses there, just in case I have to move back to the UK;)

yep you can use a scooter (i think its max 2 dogs on a scooter though)

£30 per entry for 2 competitors so £15 each

grey would need to be looked over i guess (i think for wydean they need to have a race number if non KC??) so i'd just be running Kira

Thats a no then?? :lol: damn... lol I can be cheeky sometimes :P

:lol: Well I'm getting off the ferry in Wales and driving just across the border into England, if you think I'm then carrying on to Ipswich, you've got another think coming:P

I love Suffolk though, have family living near Woodbridge, used to go there every summer when I lived in London, take the kids crabbing at Walberswick(I love that name:D ) and just mess around there.

Thats why I think this will be a good one, I'm running Diesel, my big sibe and Tala, who is I don't know what, possibly a sibe/mal cross. My son is running a sibe and an aussie shepherd cross, if Juniors can run 2 dogs, on the entry form it says they can, on the rules on the website it says only one:lol: Should be a lot of fun and not too 'political' hopefully