Very agressive

my 10week old husky has been very agressive lately she just attacks me starts biting me hard my hole arms are all blood , i tell her to stop tap her on nose still keeps doing it and growls at me , she attacked me the other day bit my nose and was all bloody , how can i stop her from doing that or is it just that age that they are like that

Shes not agressive at all, she's a puppy.

When she nips say 'ouch!' then get up and leave the room, closing a door behind you. Playtime is over. She will soon realise that if she nips you leave, and the nipping should stop. Teaching bite inhabition can be difficult, but if you dont, then you will have a 25kg dog with a stong bite who still does it into adulthood, and that wont be fun! lol

Needle teeth are nasty, been there, done that, and got the scars to prove it!!

I'm sorry to hear that about your 10 week old husky puppy. My husky is now 5 months old and is not at all aggressive. We got him at 10 weeks old and I was concerned that I missed 2 weeks of human bonding, but he is really great and I've recently read that having a week or two past the general 8 weeks is actually good. There are all different personalities, with any dogs, and with sibes, they are supposed to be more the gentler side. This is my 2nd husky, the first we got at 12 weeks old and he wasn't agressive, and he was playful, but he was not like the dog I have now. They are all different -- you'll need to really work with your new puppy, and maybe have a professional, who knows the husky breed, help you. If it helps....when my puppy takes my hands and start biting -- he has learned to be gentle. Early on, when he bit too hard, I would yell, and he knew it was too hard.

OK well dont tap her on the nose this may seem to her like your playing.. which is btw what shes doing, shes not being aggressive shes playing with you as if you were another puppy she just doesnt have any bite inhibition yet, she doesnt know how hard is too hard.

Try yelping like a puppy would and then ignoring her for a while to show her that ouch that hurt so now I dont want to play anymore. If she continues to try to play put her in a timeout somewhere safe and leave her alone for 5minutes to calm down like a child sent to the naughty step.

Hope that helps! :)

agree with sid, i said AHAH instead of ouch but it worked just as well

make sure you stick to one method and one method only otherwise she will get confused , and remember it might take a month or even longer or it might only take a few weeks but she WILL learn eventually the key is to be consistant!

Just to add to others what has been said above, ensure its not a 'lame' ouch. Loud and clear is the only way it will get her attention and let her realise "Oh dear, she didnt like that" and ensure she knows what 'too far' really is.