Scootlite Dog Scooter

VickyOwen

yeah sorry, didnt really think to put any info up, heads not with it at the moment. being faced with the prospect of having to find a new home for my husky and just thought i would see if anyone was interested in it, as would have no use for it :(. Its almost new and hardly been used. i will add some pics when i get a chance. thanks

Hi I still have the scooter as ive been concentrating on finding a new home for Malakai firstly. I bought it in August of a guy who was selling it on ebay, he said he hadnt had it long and had only used it a few times,he was selling it as he didnt have time to train the dog etc. Its in perfect condition except that the screws in the board that you stand on have gone a bit rusty so are not brown instead of scooter. Ive only used it a couple of times for very short distances as Malakai is still only 9 months and i felt he was too young and didnt want to strain his muscles....if your wondering why i got it so early, it was my birthday present as i was very excited to see a scooter for sale locally! Hehe. Anyway, it has a new line on it which i bought from snowpawstore,com. If anyone is interested please let me know. Thanks xx