HERCULES NUMBER 2!!!!

lisa has given me a fishtank for my birthday as i was telling her about a fish i had called hercules when i was a little girl and lived with my nana and grandad.....he was a sucker fish.........and now i need to find one....they dont have them in our pets at home-does anyone know any good fish shops in the north west where i could get hercules 2???

mike doesn't like fish so he will be living in my room :)

I have a few "suckerfish" :) in my tank, bristlenose plec's, a monsterous 18" plec and petricola's( coolest catfish there is but bloody expensive)

Theres hundreds of species that could be classed as "suckerfish", finding the same one will be hard work but you should find something in any decent shop, if not try aqua classifieds.

hmmm........to me he was always known as a sucker fish!! but to be fair i was like 5!!! i know eventually he went to live with the koi carp in the pond and when i used to sit on the rockery he'd come to see me!! he was such a cool fish :)

**trots off to see if prison computers will let me search for fish on google**

If he went to live in the pond Im guessing he got BIG!... This leads me to beleive he was a common plec, these can grow up to 20"/50cms!! BIG fish! If your tank is only little I'd surgest a bristlenose plec which generally only get 15-20cms.. :D