LogMeIn

Sparks

so i have been looking at their website for a while now to see when they will release it for Android, as i know they had it for the iPhone and iPad for a while, and they obviously had it for windows.......

so i went on there today and saw it was released for android, and yes so click the buy now button use the QR Code to go straight to android market, and when i get there it is $23.99 :o

so i do a little digging on the internet, and i was able to get it :D although it is the beta version for now, it works ok, but it is a little slow when using 3G, not tired it on Wifi yet......

the features that you can use are -

Remote access to your Mac or PCcheck.gif

Move mouse on host computercheck.gif

Click, scroll and drag on host computercheck.gif

Zoom in and out via pinch or pan zoom navigationcheck.gif

Access full onscreen keyboardcheck.gif

Use common key combinationscheck.gif

Switch between monitorscheck.gif

Save passwords for one-click accesscheck.gif

View online/offline status via computer listcheck.gif

Works with LogMeIn Free and Pro2check.gif

Supports Android 1.5 and greatercheck.gif

Localized to EN, ES, FR, DE, IT, NL, JPcheck.gif

i think it is a great app, and very useful.

So i just wanted to know if anyone had it on here, for either the iPhone or the iPad? and what do you think of it???

I use logmein all the time, usually for helping fix peoples computers to be honest. But never used it on my iphone simply because its too small a screen to do anything useful.

I used to use LogMeIn but have now switched to teamviewer as the logmein plugin stopped working when I switched to the Firefox 4 beta. Teamviewer does not require any browser plugins. Been very impresses with it so far and have no intentions of switching back.