Attention ! Australian members.

Hey everyone, hope all's well :) .

Just wanted to post this up to see if anyone can help in anyway.

There's so many shelter animals out there needing help, so i understand it's an uphill battle, but a rescue i know have just posted this plea for help.

''EXTREMELY URGENT!!!!

Good evening fellow animal lovers, we have some urgent and potentially sad news. Attached is a photo of two maremma cross border collie boys, we only have 12 hours to find them a foster home! The pound has said they will be killed tomorrow afternoon and they will not be holding them over despite being favourites with the staff. These boys smile and give you their paw, they have a 'thing' about them and just need a temporary home to give them a chance.

If you think you can help in any way possible PLEASE contact Porsche ASAP on (02) 9481 8517 or via the email form here: http://porschesrescue.com/contact.html ''

40481101502471814355764.jpg

They are lovely dogs. So i hope something can be done to help them.

Thanks so much for everyones time if you read this :)