ezydog harness....am i doing it wrong?

so embrys ezydog harness came in the mail today (4 days coming for the UK...HURRAH!) anyway i put him in it and then went for a walk to see how he did in it, he's still pulling:rolleyes: my life but i also noticed that about after a few minutes it shifted to the side so that way the d-ring on the harness was resting on his shoulder. is it supposed to do this or do i have it fit for him wrong?

thxx will take pics if you guys need me to

No they will roll round like that, Kaisers do it. just make sure the breast plate stays in place as Kaisers new one gets pulled round and makes him walk funny, where the neck strap adjuster is set for his size it's right next to the hole it goes through on the plate and doesn't allow the strap to slide through pulling the plate to one side. hard to explain but if you have the harness I think you'll get what I mean.

Yes,

The straps of the harness will slide to the side secondary to them pulling but the breast plate will stay in place. Thats cause the straps are free to slide through the attachment points to the harness. If it is sliding super easy, you may not have the buckles cinched tight enough. You can tighten it a fair amount as long as the straps don't dig up under the legs. I have to periodically retighten mine as the straps do seem to loosen over time, especially if your sibe always heads for and lays in puddles if they are available.

LOL, the ez dog does not stop pulling, in fact I think it somewhat encourages it, but much safer on the neck and easier to control.

Blazes is abit loose cuz hes such a skinny boy and hes in an XL lol and it moves - skyla is in an XL too but hers is tight and ive not noticed much movement - when i walk them later ill have a look at skylas too 2 see if hers moves hers has got ALOT of fur in the way tho so that might b y hers doesnt move lol

LOL, the ez dog does not stop pulling, in fact I think it somewhat encourages it, ....

I agree. The only time I use my EZYdog on Dakota is when we're running and I WANT him to pull; for no-pull walks, we use a collar (usually his half-check).

His slides to the side a bit, too, but not enough to interfere with his movement.

i don't like the ezy lead. i got one from petsmart and smokey broke through it in two days so i went back and they were kind enough to switch it out but i still had a lot of issues with it.

from what i understand, it has to be a perfect fit. i actually had a trainer fit mine onto smokey. i don't think that D is supposed to be resting on his shoulder. it is supposed to stay to the side of his snout so that when he pulls, it turns his head to the side rather than staying straight and continuing to pull (if that makes sense?). If it's too loose it'll shift and if it's too tight it'll prevent him from panting/breathing properly...i know that others said that it should move around but hmmm...i dunno. mine never went anywhere near the legs i think?

good luck. hopefully it'll work out. also, make sure that Embry doesn't get his teeth on the bands. That's how Smokey snipped through my ezy lead....not a good experience. sorry if i confused you :(